English Cottage Chic Gardening is a traditional gardening company working in southern Hampshire
Owned by Roger Leppard, the company has now traded for nine years and undertakes traditional garden care on a weekly, fortnightly, monthly or individual basis.
I have the pleasure to work in the gardens of large houses in the countryside and in urban areas.
I also look after the grounds of several residential blocks of flats and numerous residential properties for landlords, as well as many gardens of all sizes across Southampton and the south of Hampshire.
I have public liabilty insurance with Axa Insurance UK and registered with the Environment Agency as a transporter of green waste
I offer a traditional and reliable gardening service with many happy customers. Please use the contact page to ask anything.
○ Regular lawn mowing and grass care, including lawn scarifying (dependant on the season), lawn feeds and fertilizer application.
○ Weeding of borders, border digging, cutting back/removal of dead and dying vegetation.
○ Hedge trimming
○ Clearance of overgrown borders.
○ Soil improvement by the addition of bulky organic stable manures and horticultural grit to improve border soil conditions.
○ Weed control to drives, parking and garage areas
○ Pressure washing to patios, paths and paving.
Routine maintenance to tenanted properties, block of residential flats and commercial Industrial properties.
End of tenancy work undertaken for tenants that are leaving and for landlords to return the property to a tidy and acceptable condition.
English Cottage Chic Gardening is registered with the Environment Agency. Authorised under the Waste (England and Wales) Regulations 2011, to collect and transport garden waste. (Registration number CBDL281710). Certification available for inspection.
This website is copyright of English Cottage Chic 2020